The Middlesex County Center for Empowerment (The Center) is the state designated sexual violence program for Middlesex County. We strive to support and empower survivors and significant others affected by sexual violence, and to help eliminate all forms of sexual violence through community awareness and education.
The Center has been operational for 40 years and provides the following FREE services and programs:
- Individual counseling for survivors and significant others
- Support groups
- 24-hour advocacy through our 24 hotline and accompaniments during the legal process at evidence collection, police stations, and court
- Prevention Education programming
- Confidential Sexual Violence Advocate Volunteer Program
- Sexual Violence Prevention Coalition